The organizational chart below sets Lupatech’s current corporate structure. The percentages indicated represent the ownership interest in the voting shares and total capital of the referenced companies.
The main businesses of the Company’s subsidiaries are as follows:
- Lupatech MNA: Brazilian leader in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of manual and automated ball valves and automation systems for companies operating in the oil and gas sector, in particular Petrobras and its contractors under EPC Agreements, as well as gas distributors.
- Lupatech Valmicro: a leader in Brazil since 1996 in the manufacture and marketing of standard low and medium-pressure industrial valves. The brand “Lupatech Valmicro” is highly regarded for its high quality and added value. For the 13th consecutive year, Lupatech Valmicro is ranked first in the sphere valve category in the “Top Five” survey by the magazine Noticiário de Equipamentos Industriais, or NEI, measuring brand recognition by consumers.
- Lupatech Mipel: is in the Brazilian market for more than 60 years, manufacturing valves for different industry segments, including the chemical, petrochemical, maritime, food, pharmaceutical, civil construction, basic sanitation, irrigation, and agro-industrial segments. Its products are commercialized through a wide range of distributors in Brazil.
- Lupatech ROPES: produces synthetic fiber ropes used for anchoring oil and gas platforms in deep-sea and ultra deep-sea waters, using proprietary technology developed in Brazil.
- Aspro: produces gas compressors for vehicular use and provides compression systems for vehicular natural gas filling stations.
- Lupatech Oil & Gas Services: operates in the inspection, manufacture, maintenance and machining of equipment and accessories for the oil and gas sector mainly in drilling columns, umbilical reels, completion and production, and the design, construction and assembly of natural gas compression stations.
- Lupatech Tubular Services: specialized in tubular services including machinery, maintenance and inspection of tubes and coating through the use of anticorrosion materials in tubes and equipments for oil & gas applications.
- Lupatech Fiberware: specialized in internal and external tube coating using composite materials (high-density polyethylene (HDP) and fiberglass, which also provides services related to onshore, offshore, floating unit and downhole tube installations.
- Lupatech Oil Tools: manufactures tools for the oil and gas sector and provides precision machining services mainly to the automotive and agriculture equipment sectors.
- Lupatech – Perfuração e Completação Ltda.: provides technical and specialized services in the drilling and completion of oil and / or natural gas wells, as well as other exploration and production services.
- Sotep Sociedade Técnica de Perfuração S.A: Its main activity is the provision of technical services for prospecting and development of oil, gas and water wells.
- Prest Perfurações Ltda.: Its main activity is the provision of technical services for prospecting and development of oil, gas and water wells.
- Amper Amazonas Perfurações Ltda.: provides drilling services for oil, natural gas and water wells.
- Itacau Agenciamentos Marítimos Ltda.: provides supervision services, maritime navigation, on behalf of third parties, technical assistance, support and consulting, on land and at sea, platforms, ships and nautical equipment.
- Matep S.A. Máquinas e Equipamentos: Representation of equipment manufacturers and petroleum machinery, import, export and sales of petroleum equipment and may additionally provide technical and administrative assistance services.